The Plaid Dashboard allows you to create and join multiple teams. Teams can be set up by product or initiative and can be used to manage access. Each team has their own API keys and billing information.
To create or edit a team, please follow the below instructions:
- Log in to the Plaid Dashboard.
- The Dashboard will show the current team in the top left corner. Click that to open the teams dropdown.
- To create a new team, select Create a new team toward the top right. Fill out the form that appears with "Company Name: and "What are you building".
- To view an existing team that you are assigned to, find the relevant team name and select it.
- To edit an existing team, select the relevant team name. From there, select Settings in the left hand sidebar. Under settings, you will see the subheadings Company Settings and Team Settings. Note you must have the "Team Management" permission to be able to access these sections. See below for each of the sections that you can use to edit your team:
- Company Profile: Update company information, location, technical contact, and billing contact.
- App Branding: Update branding information that will be used to register your app with OAuth Institutions. Here you can also update support contact information to display to your end users on the Plaid Portal.
- Members: Add, remove, and update permissions for members of your team.
- Products: View or add products to your team.
For full details, see our docs.