The following are the steps required to enable all Auth features:
- By default, only Instant Auth is enabled for your Plaid account. Please reach out to your account manager to get started. If you are not yet a Plaid customer, please contact our sales team to learn more.
- To link via Instant Match, you must include
authas one of the products when initializing Plaid Link.
- To link via Automated Microdeposits, you must include
authas one of the products when initializing Plaid Link and you must include the
userobject field (see documentation) in your Plaid Link initialization
- To link via Same Day Microdeposits, you must include the
userobject field in your Plaid Link initialization and you must include
authas the only product.
- Handle and consume the
metadata.accounts.verification_statusobject in the
onSuccess()callback so that you can track the status to determine when to call
- Build a user interface for your users to verify accounts. You’ll need to prompt your user to verify when the deposits hit their account in 2-3 business days and launch Plaid Link in verification mode so that they can enter those amounts.
- To allow your user to verify, generate a new
public_tokenfor that user’s
access_tokenand initialize Plaid Link in verification mode.