If you have admin access within your Plaid Dashboard account, you can add other teammates to your account and assign different permissions to each teammate as necessary.
Adding or removing a teammate
You can add additional teammates to your Plaid team from the Team Settings > Members menu within your Plaid Dashboard. Conversely, you may also remove teammates from the Members menu.
You can assign specific permissions to each teammate that you add to your Plaid account:
- Support: users have view access to the Usage page, the Activity menus (Usage, Status, and Logs), and the Support tab for filing support tickets
- Admin access: users can request access to other environments, file support tickets, customize Plaid Link, add and manage other teammates, and view all API secrets
API secrets access
API key access can control the following:
- Production: users with Production access can view and rotate your Production
- Development: users with Development access can view and rotate your Development
- Sandbox: users with Sandbox access can view and rotate your Sandbox