Plaid offers self-service support resources and a general support ticket filing-and-response process via the Plaid Dashboard. Plaid also provides a variety of Platform Support Packages to meet each customer’s needs.
Depending on the Plaid Platform Support Package that the customer selects, Plaid’s Platform Support Package may include:
- Access to shared services of the Plaid platform (e.g., Plaid Link), cross-product APIs (e.g., Accounts API), and Plaid-generated access tokens.
- SSO authentication for the Plaid Dashboard.
- Assigned account management, i.e., a Plaid resource aimed at helping the customer’s business grow.
- Additional support coverage in a specified time zone.
- Plaid uptime SLA commitments.
- Support ticket response-time SLA commitments.
- A designated support pod, i.e., a team of expert support agents to help manage your tickets.
- And more!
If you’d like to explore upgrading your Plaid support experience, please reach out to your Account Executive or Account Manager.