Plaid provides a number of useful resources to help with the implementation process, and you can review them all on our Resources Docs page. Here are a few of the most popular:
Plaid Implementation Handbook: This handbook provides a step-by-step walkthrough of Plaid implementation. We highly recommend that you review this useful guide as a starting point. For product specific support, we have more detailed integration guides for the following:
- Account funding integration guide for Auth, Balance, and Identity use cases
- Identity Verification and Monitor solution guide
- Income verification integration guide
- Assets solution guide
Plaid Documentation: Plaid Docs is the primary source of information for developers. It provides detailed guides and API references.
Plaid Quickstart: The Plaid Quickstart is a great place to start. It provides sample apps in various languages like NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Java, and Go.
Plaid SDKs: Plaid provides SDKs for iOS, Android, and React Native integrations. These SDKs are regularly updated with new features. Here are the official SDKs:
- iOS: plaid-link-ios
- Android: plaid-link-android
- React: react-plaid-link
- React Native: react-native-plaid-link-sdk
There are also community-supported Link SDKs for Angular, Flutter, and Expo. You can find more details about these libraries and SDKs on the Plaid Libraries page.
Plaid Academy Videos: Plaid has a YouTube series called Plaid Academy which is a fun and engaging way to learn about using Plaid. Here are some recommended videos:
- Plaid Auth full tutorial: A comprehensive guide to adding Plaid Auth to your app.
- Plaid Transactions full tutorial: A comprehensive guide to adding Plaid Transactions to your app.
- Plaid webhooks: This video provides more information about webhooks in Plaid.
Plaid Postman Collection: The Plaid Postman Collection is a convenient tool for exploring Plaid API endpoints without writing code. It provides pre-formatted requests for almost all of Plaid's API endpoints. Visit the Plaid Postman Collection GitHub page and click the "Run in Postman" button to get started.
Plaid Stack Overflow Community: You can ask questions and get help from the Plaid community on Stack Overflow.
Plaid Support: If you can't find an answer to your question in the docs or Dashboard, open a support case via your Dashboard account.